Forestry is a mod made to farm trees. This mod was made by a guy who was sick of cutting down tree’s to get charcoal to steam his engines on the buildcraft mod. This mod aims to make tree farming easy but not over powered. This mod looks like an add-on to Build craft as you can only get a full automated tree farm if you have this working with build craft.
The three main aims of this mod are
- Make an automated tree farm
- Additional fuel sources ( charcoal) for build craft or industrial craft
- Make other automated farms i.e wheat.
Please ensure you to this in the right order!
How to Install Forestry Automated Tree Farms Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0
- Go to Minecraft.jar and back up all your content
- Delete META INF
- Drag all of the files from modloader into .jar
- Do the same with Moddloader MP
- Do the same with Minecraft Forge
- Run and test Minecraft
- Drag the contents from Forestry to .minecraft / mods