Risugami’s ModLoader 1.2.4 – Download ModLoader Mod for Minecraft 1.2.4. If you fans of minecraft game, you should know about ModLoader right ? this mod has become so popular and so important that many mods require it in order for them to run. Modloader is a useful and important mods on minecraft game, because with this mods you can manage installed mods without have a problem with main system and command line. Without this mod, you must be know about coding of main system to install other mod and its make many people fear and runaway from minecraft. So guys this is are you waiting for Risugami’s ModLoader 1.2.4, below we have put download link and install tutorial
Risugami’s ModLoader 1.2.4 Whats this is
A mod, kind of like a mod manager, that stops conflicts with mods that alter rendering, recipes, add entities, gui, smeltables or fuel. If you’re a modder, feel free to decompile this and learn how to make mods work with it. Inherit BaseMod and override any methods as necessary. The mod’s main class file should be prefixed with ‘mod_’. Read the Javadoc for information on methods available. This Risugami’s ModLoader 1.2.4 create by Risugami, so we must say thank and give credit for him as awesome this Risugami’s ModLoader 1.2.4.
Risugami’s ModLoader 1.2.4 Installations for Minecraft 1.2.4
- Download Risugami’s ModLoader
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start – run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft
- Enjoy! your modloader has been installed
- Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
- Type in the following, line by line:
jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
- Back inside terminal, type in the following:
jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
rm -rf mctmp
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!