Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod – Download Too Many Items Mod INVedit for Minecraft 1.2.4. One of the most popular mod is TMI that everyone should have it installed is Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod. Too Many Items Mod is developed by Marglyph, a cool guy who made Minecraft a better game. I want to make this really simple. So I probably say that Too Many Items Mod or TMI whatever what you say is a mod where player can create, delete, manage their inventory in-game. You spawn any items, blocks, or anything from other mods. So what are you waiting for ? just download and install this Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod for your minecraft!
Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod Update
Updated for Minecraft 1.2.4. and a second update because saving enchanted items was broken. Your version # in game should read 2012-03-22. If it doesn’t have the “a” please redownload. How convenient to have all that right next to out inventory! The Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod has been a popular hit since it just came out! The Too Many Items mod adds a variety of all block possible ingame right next to our inventory! Throughout the minecraft years, people use Too Many Items 1.2.4 for their mods too!
Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod Usage :
- Press “O” on keyboard to toggle on and off
- Shift-left-click on the item on sidebar to add unlimited stack to it
- You can save states to bring it back later
- If you want to use in multiplayer, you have to be op.
Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.4
- Download Too Many Items 1.2.4 Mod
- Type %appdata% into the start menu
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open the bin folder and then Minecraft.jar
- Delete the META INF folder
- Open Too Many Items Mod zip with WINRAR or 7ZIP
- Drag the files into Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft, start a New World
- Press ‘O’ to open the Too Many Items Mod window
- Enjoy Too Many Items Mod!