AudioMod 1.2.5 Mod – Download Audio Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. Rusugami’s the creator Audio Mod has been update his mod and now compatible with latest minecraft 1.2.5. This mod was made by the original designer of the minecraft sound code and it allows custom music and sounds. As you all know when minecraft updates, so do the mods. And when mods update! ModLoader and AudioMod mod has to update too! Without AudioMod 1.2.5, we can’t enjoy our mods that much. AudioMod 1.2.5 Mod enables modders sound file to be used. Without AudioMod, the mod’s .ogg file would be nothing but trash.
AudioMod 1.2.5 Mod Sounds :
AudioMod 1.2.5 Mod for Minecraft will allows Minecraftt 1.2.5 to play wav, ogg, xm, s3m, and mod files. You can music and sound effects by yourself. In example if you want to add custom sound effect when stepping on the stone just put in stone1.ogg in mod/sound/step folder. That’s all you need to do.
AudioMod 1.2.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
For Windows and Mac required Latest ModLoader
- Open up %appdata%, if you don’t know how to do this, start>run, then type in %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the necessary files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!
1) Go to Applications>Utilities and open terminal.
2) Type in the following, line by line:
– cd ~
– mkdir mctmp
– cd mctmp
– jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
3) Outside of terminal, copy all the files and folders into the mctmp directory.
4) Back inside terminal, type in the following:
– rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*
– jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
– cd ..
– rm -rf mctmp
5) Run Minecraft, enjoy!