Jolicraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack – Download Jolicraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.2.4. Hello minecrafters! One of my favorite texture pack has been update again and working fine at latest minecraft 1.2.3, At this update Jolicraft has Added new custom colours. Redid the creative mode inventory slider. I thought that all of you should know that the Jolicraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack has come to Minecraft version 1.2.4. Jolicraft is a very unique texture pack that looks really cool and makes everything look even better. The Jolicraft texture pack now is compatible with the Aether mod and all of the Aether gui elements.
Jolicraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Added new custom colours
- Redid the creative mode inventory slider.
- Added a few random zombie skins
- Updated items to include new egg textures
- Updated gui to include language button
- Added alt mobs to randommobs
- Added missing particles (enchanted hit, potion effects), changed wolf ‘love
Jolicraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack Features
- The complete package, changes almost every visual in Minecraft
- Custom swirly smoke/explosion animation
- “Andre the Wanderer” character skin included
- All terrain items
- GUI & hud
- Moody custom clouds
- All Passive mobs
- All No-So-Passive mobs
- Boat, cart, sign, sun, moon, bed, pumpkinblur, biomes, et cetera, etc, and more!
Thank to andrejolicoeur as developers this fantastic JoliCraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack. This also makes the creatures a lot more frightening with the Ghasts as a giant flying eye ball! This texture pack is certainly really well done and brightens the Minecraft universe entirely. It is a 16×16 texture pack.
JoliCraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.2.4
- Locate the download link, click download
- Find where the file has downloaded too
- Locate your roaming folder
- Open .Minecraft folder
- Open the texture pack folder
- Drag the pack into the texture pack folder
- Enjoy Jolicraft Texture Pack