Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod now has update to latest Minecraft 1.2.5. This is my favorite popular mod if playing minecraft, i think many fans of minecraft love this mod too. This mod is an adventure RPG mod where you prove your worth as a King, fight evil and eventually raise your own Kingdom. The mod currently includes the starting guild, where you must prove to the Guild Master that you are worthy of ruling your Kingdom, as well as several different NPC, friendly, neutral and aggressive. Ready to install and download Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod ?
Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod
TyberAlyx the developer of Tale of Kingdoms is still in development and has update to Tale of Kingdoms 1.3.0 Pre 3, but already it has proven itself to many as a fun, enjoyable Minecraft experience, you can go to his forum to support the Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod. But this version still for Minecraft 1.2.5. Some people (ARavinMadMonkey) at forums make update this mods and compatible with your latest minecraft 1.2.5, so you can download this mod and playing minecraft with this Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod. You cannot play this in an existing world, you have to start a new world.
Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- Possibly all Major Bugs and some exploits fixed
- Prototype Excalibur
- Fixed World Gen of outpost on current saves.
- Added Death Penalty System. There is now a bank in the guild where you could store your gold.
- Default is 20% of what you are holding, you can change the percentage in the props file.
- Added Resource Outpost. If you have a save progress, hit repair entire kingdom for it to spawn. Its located at the left of the kingdom facing when facing the entrance.
- Added Enchantments for Mage Hall. Its still random though you could expect to get the highest possible in each roll. Enchantments is payed by gold.
Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.2.5
- Install the latest version of ModLoader
- Download Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod
- IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN UPGRADING FROM 1.2.4 : Delete KingdomMod.props file. Drag your KingdomModSave.dat to your save folder along with level.dat, session.lock, data folder etc.
- Move the entire ZIP Folder into your “.minecraft\mods” folder.
- Play Minecraft!
Or you can follow steps below for Install Tale of Kingdoms 1.2.5 Mod
- Open up %appdata%
- Browse to .minecraft/bin
- Open up minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip.
- Drag and drop the Modloader files into the jar.
- Drag and drop the Tale of Kingdoms files into the jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the jar.
- Run Minecraft, enjoy!