Joypad 1.2.5 Mod – Download Joypad Mod for Minecraft 1.2.5. This mod allowing you to control Minecraft with a joypad. It works both in SSP and SMP, and you can use it while simultaneously controlling regular MC with keyboard + mouse, allowing for something like split screen. You can hook up multiple joypads, as many as your PC can handle. Sound interesting right ? so if you want to download and install this Joypad 1.2.5 Mod just see my post below
Joypad 1.2.5 Mod Features
- plays Minecraft using a joypad
- works in both single and multi player
- provides basic means of configuration through the config file
- allows for unlimited (?) number of joypads – yes you should get that 6-player split screen going
- compatible with Minecraft 1.2.5
- all basic features of Minecraft work (including Mining and crafting ) – movement, destroying and placing blocks, inventory, chests, crafting, furnace, brewing etc
- lots of fun
Joypad 1.2.5 Mod Changelogs
- [add] added fully analog movement (thanks to Slidedrum for the tip)
- [fix] fixed sneaking at walk speed (oops)
- [fix] fixed OutOfBounds exception when using a joypad with less than 4 axes
- [fix] fixed large chest navigation (you can reach all items now)
- [fix] improved navigation in dispenser and brewing stand (you can’t exit the boudaries anymore)
- [fix] tweaked navigation in other screens (mostly wrapping in corner cases)
Big thank and credit must go to freeshiny as developers this awesome Joypad 1.2.5 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Joypad 1.2.5 Mod.
Joypad 1.2.5 Mod Setting for Minecraft 1.2.5
First of all you need a 4-axis joypad which is registered by the OS (check the control panel), and a PC that can handle multiple instances of Minecraft running simultaneously.
Next, you need to prepare a separate portable copy of Minecraft, so you don’t screw over you regular Minecraft copy with my mod. You’ll need a launcher jar, and this bat file. In case the bat file is unavailable here are it’s contents:
java -cp bin\minecraft.jar net.minecraft.LauncherFrame
Create an empty directory on the desktop. Place a bat file inside it. Create an empty directory named ‘bin’ alongside the bat file, and copy the launcher jar to it. Run the bat file. Log in to minecraft.net. It will download a copy of Minecraft to your folder on the desktop. Afterwards, you can always run the bat file to play it.
So, now you have a clean working copy of Minecraft. Download Joypad 1.2.5 Mod, and apply it to your copy. Installation is pretty straightforward, as far as mod installation on Minecraft goes – open minecraft.jar with the 7-zip, add my modified classses, remove META-INF. Only difference being that the minecraft.jar is located in Desktop/yourdir/.minecraft/bin instead of %APPDATA%/.minecraft/bin.