StrongestCraft 1.3 Texture Pack – Download StrongestCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3. Hello minecrafters! This pack could be referred to as many things, including A transparent texture pack for Minecraft, A wireframe texture pack for Minecraft, An x-ray texture pack for Minecraft and A wallhack for Minecraft. With this pack you can you make your texture pack capable of seeing things like diamonds that are completely surrounded by stone. Sound interesting pack right ? want to download and install this StrongestCraft 1.3 Texture Pack ? see my post below
StrongestCraft 1.3 Texture Pack Features
- Spot strongholds instantly
- Locate dungeons quickly and easily
- Know exactly when your crops are fully grown
- Spot enemies waiting for you outside your home
- See large cave systems that you never knew existed
- Light up dark areas with night vision pumpkin helmets
- Detect harmful traps before they have a chance to hurt you
- Easily avoid enemies, lava, hostile players and other hazards
- Never worry about clouds, rain or snow obscuring your vision
- Spot enemies coming toward you through your transparent inventory screen
- Know which way is north/south/east/west, thanks to the sun/moon compasses
- Distinguish all blocks from one another without any light due to unique pixel arrangements
- Efficiently locate ores and other valuable resources (Fantastic in conjunction with x-ray mods!)
- Wear pumpkin helmets without clutter (Great for looking at endermen without being attacked!)
- And more!
Big thank and credit must go to Eraiya as developers this awesome StrongestCraft 1.3 Texture Pack. We really appreciate your pack and enjoy playing minecraft with this texture pack, i hope you can make another popular texture packs like StrongestCraft 1.3 Texture Pack
StrongestCraft 1.3 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.3
- Go to C:\document and settings\[Your Name]\Application Data\.minecraft\texturepacks in Windows XP or C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\texturepacks in Windows 7/Vista.
- Cut this entire .zip folder to the texturepacks folder under .minecraft. Make sure that you DON’T extract the files! Again, you’re NOT supposed to remove the files from this .zip folder! Cut the ENTIRE FOLDER and paste it into the above location.
- Close the folder, start up the game, log in.
- Under “Mods & Texture Packs,” select this texture pack, then click “Done.”