CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod – Download CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2. What is CraftGuide: Quick access to a list of every crafting recipe in the game!. To create your own, just place a crafting table in the centre of a crafting grid, put a piece of paper in each corner, and fill in the edges with four books. Sound interesting right ? if you want to install and download CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod just see my post below
CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod Changelogs v1.5.1
- Fixed two more bugs
- Various bug fixes/stability improvements
- A clear button to quickly clear the item list search
- various small changes/fixes
- experimental feature: RP2 alloy furnace recipes.
- Item list for quickly setting the filter
- Text search for item list
- Some button tooltips
CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod Crafting Recipe
To navigate the list, you have a few options:
- The scroll bar: Just click on the slider, and drag it up or down to quickly scroll through the list.
- The up/down buttons: Quickly navigate one or ten pages at a time with the buttons above and below the scroll bar.
- Keyboard shortcuts: Arrow keys, page up, page down, home, and end can all be used if you prefer a keyboard over a mouse. Up/Down arrow keys scroll one line at a time, Left/Right and Page up/Page down go by pages, and Home/End can be used to immediately jump to the start or end of the list.
- Mouse wheel: If you have one, just spin it to immediately scroll the list! Number of lines scrolled can be configured to suit your preferences.
- Shift: Holding shift while scrolling will multiply the movement by ten!
Big thank and credit must go to Uristqwerty for makes this awesome CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod, we really appreciate your mod and i hope you can make another popular mods in the future
CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download and install ModLoader
- Download CraftGuide 1.3.2 Mod
- Place the downloaded .zip file into .minecraft/mods/ -or- copy the contents of the .zip file into your minecraft.jar
- Optional: Download an Extra or two! You’ll probably want QuickGuide, if you’ll be playing SMP with mods, or just don’t care to craft an item and carry it with you everywhere.
- Play Minecraft