DokuCraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack – Download DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2. I’m so excited that now that Minecraft 1.3.2 full versions is now out! I’m sure all of you would be excited like me too! As you have seen, Right now lets focus on this texture pack. Dokucraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack is one of the most popular pack in the forums, that is why I choose to do it. It has 3 kinds of texture, dark, high, and light. So guys ready to download and install DokuCraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack ? see my post below
DokuCraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack Colours
- Light: is a plain, original kind of pack, has many color detailed.
- Dark: Sad, forlorn feeling, demonic kind of pack.
- High: Unlike the others, it looks like heavily decorated
DokuCraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack Features
- Doku the legend’s old work
- New stuffs that people made in dokucraft
- featuring the “best” texture pack living in the forums
DokuCraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack, with this texture pack you can wild grass, items textures, increase resolutions, rain and snow, and much more. With Dokucraft, you can enjoy your Minecraft more than you ever enjoyed.
Big thank to Doku as original maker of this pack and HickeryDickey for continues develops this DokuCraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack. So thank you to Doku as the original makers for this mod. The developer has a good forum page which helps resolve any issues you may have, and it is obvious he is putting a lot of effort into this pack.
Dokucraft 1.3.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- DokuCraft is a 32×32 pack, so it requires MCPatcher HD Fix
- Download and Patch MCPatcher HD.
- Go in the link below this content, then you will approach to a website.
- Read the contents and then scroll down you will see a list of things! That can be customize!
- When you are finished with customizing, just press download under the customize bar.
- Drag the zip file you downloaded into your texturepacks folder.
- Texturepacks folder can be found >start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks.
- Or just run Minecraft and Press Mods and Texture Packs, then press open texturepacks folder.