Isolation 1.3.2 Texture Pack – Download Isolation Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.3.2. This is a 64x resolution texture pack, you don’t want to go insane? You don’t want to be subjected to the shadows? Well then, I guess it’s time to fight. But… what will be the outcome?. Yes this texture pack can answer thats questions! If you are suffering from your bricks, grass and gold blocks having water and portals and lava in them, then it’s beacuse you didn’t patch your Minecraft. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install Isolation 1.3.2 Texture Pack, just see my post below
Isolation 1.3.2 Texture Pack Changelogs
- Initial release.
- Added textures for watermelon, flowers, nether textures, jukebox, iron bars & torches. Tweaked some textures.
- Added missing 1.9 textures, added cactus, redstone torches, large mushrooms, pine leaves [fast & fancy] & monster spawner. Created a banner.
- Added many new textures, tweaked a lot of textures to add a scarier effect. Terrain nearly completed.
- Completed terrain, rails and wheat aside. Tweaked a lot of textures, including diamond ore, lapis block, log, flowers, pumpkins, and dirt, among many others. Added book.png for enchanting table. Added all 1.9.4 blocks. Other small changes tweaked/changed.
- Added rails, added wooden, iron and stone swords, tweaked multiple textures.
- Added support for Minecraft 1.3, changed pumpkins, changed bed texture, added new items, changer underwater texture and colours, added new and improved biome shading, added custom sky colours, added custom fog colours, improved LITE version of texture pack, added all villager mob skins, modified stone bricks (mossy/cracked), new birch wood, changed unused textures to instructions, gave emerald block an animation
- Added custom water and lava, added a complete GUI, added rain and water particles, added all shovel textures, tweaked diamond ore colour, created a new iron ore texture, added a few more item textures, added an art file, added grass biome colours, added a sign texture, overhauled web texture.
Big thank and credit must go to appleslinky for makes this awesome Isolation 1.3.2 Texture Pack, we really appreciate your texture pack and i wish you can make another popular texture pack in the future like Isolation 1.3.2 Texture Pack
Isolation 1.3.2 Texture Pack Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Run minecraft game
- Select “mods and texturepack”
- A folder pops up
- Go inside “texture pack”
- Drag-n-drop your texture pack there (without unzipping)
- Be glad that it’s working
- Play it!