World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod – Download World Downloader Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2. Hello minecrafters! looking mod that support for latest minecraft 1.3.2 ? so here for you guys! called World Downloader Mod. ith this mod you can download parts of a multiplayer world while you are connected to the server. Sound interesting right ? if you want to download and install this World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod, see my post below
World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod ToDo
- Add an option to automatically start the download when you connect to a server
- Maybe add a map that highlights the already downloaded chunks
- Update the screenshots and maybe the video
- Multiworld support
World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod can Save
- All blocks that are within your range of vision (typically 160 blocks in each direction)
- From height 0 (bedrock) to 127 (clouds)
- Your position, health, inventory, experience, gamemode (creative/survival), the time and the weather
- The seed of the world
- All mobs and animals
- All items that lie on the ground
World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod Can’t save
- Spawner cages. They all spawn pigs. This is a server bug/limitation.
- Records that are in record players.
- The spawn position if it has been moved (by the admin or by sleeping in a bed).
- Other human players of course
Big thank and credit must go to nairol as original creator of this mod, and to cubic72 for makes update from World Downloader 1.24 to this awesome World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod, we really appreciate your mod and we hope you can make another popular mods in the future.
World Downloader 1.3.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Open your minecraft.jar* with an archive tool like 7zip or WinRAR.
- Put the class files you just downloaded in there. Overwrite if necessary.
- Delete the META-INF folder if it exists in the jar file.
- Close the archive and save if asked.
- Done and have fun!