Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod – Download Human Villagers Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2. Well hello minecrafters, this mod is a mod that re-models Villagers to be the same species as your player. Instead of having squidwards or aliens from another planet, you can finally have some of your own people in your world. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod ? just see my post below
Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod To Do
- Fix for stiff clothing
- 1.4.1 Villagers and Zombie Villagers support
- Female package
Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod Changelogs
- Slight texture changes.
- Added villager hurt noises
- 1.3.2 update! Changed texture location and changed to default hat mesh.
Big thank and credit must go to Inofficially as developers this awesome Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod. We really appreciate and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod, i hope you can make another popular mods in the future like Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod.
Human Villagers 1.3.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
1. Find your .minecraft folder (located at C:Users\(your user)\Appdata\Roaming\.minecraft on Windows 7)
2. Open the bin folder
3. Open up your minecraft.jar using WinRAR or 7Zip
4. Delete the META-INF folder inside your minecraft.jar
5. Add any APIs/other mods first (if you use any other mods)
6. Install Human Villagers (drag and drop contents into minecraft.jar)
7. Install any required patches
8. Close minecraft.jar and start up Minecraft
9. Have fun!
1. Open up your MCPatcher
2. Click the Mods tab on the top left
3. Click add
4. Go to the location of your Human Villagers zip (default: \.minecraft\mods\1.2.5)
5. Click on the Human Villagers zip
6. Press OK
7. Click OK again
8. Make sure Human Villagers is checked
9. Repeat steps for installing patches (make sure the patch under Human Villagers and the incompatible mod)
9. Click Patch
10. Have fun