Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod – Download NEI Not Enough Items Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2. Hello minecrafters! looking for alternative mod that funtions same with too many items ? so here for you guys! called Not Enough Items or NEI. NEI is a successor to both Too Many Items and Recipe Book. It arose around the same time as Craft Guide. Sound intresting right ? want to download and install this Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod ? see my post below
Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod
This Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod merger from Too Many Items and Recipe Book to remove their greatest flaws, ironically too many items, or in the case of recipe book, too many recipies. Too Many Items was great, but the one thing it lacked was an easy way to search and sort your items. When you had a mod like Red Power coming along with 10000 items both TMI and Recipe Book were racking up the pages. Even if you don’t want to use NEI for cheating in items, you will likely feel right at home with the Recipe component of the mod.
Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod Changelogs
- Organised the click manager
- Drag n Drop
- Finish Layout Manager
- Fixed bug with double clicking C+ button.
- Massive Internal reworking
- You can now wear blocks in the head slot in C+
- Fixed auto hidden parts
- Better shift click, armour, etc.
- Fix banned blocks without damage values
- Usage on furance stacks = stack size 1
- Disable properties per world
- Subclass overrides for buttons etc, remove NEIController most functions
- Creative searching
- Improved give mechanics
- Component based inventory save.
- C+ add items to inv
- Server security validation.
- Add items to chests
- Add creative tabs as dropdowns
- Return mod info.
- Hide +/- in recipe mode
- Swapped +/-
- Recipes per page.
- Clean CCCore
- No need to relog when changing OP state.
Big thank and credit must go to chicken_bones for makes this awesome Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod. Your mod is very helpfull for us to playing minecraft.
Not Enough Items 1.3.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Install FML 220.127.116.112 or Install Minecraft Forge, Into the Jar
- Install CodeChickenCore. into the coremods folder.
- Download the not enough items mod
- Open the Minecraft.jar folder
- Delete the meta inf folder
- Drag in the files from not enough items and enjoy
- NotEnoughItems MUST BE INSTALLED IN THE JAR.