ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod – Download ZombieCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6. Hello minecrafters! It’s ZombieCraft, the Nazi Zombies COD game adapted to Minecraft! A Collaboration created by corosus, Pixelkids, Kane and MD65. Sound interesting right ? This is one of popular mods in the forums, you can download and install this ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod by reading this post
ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod Map Editor Installations
- Extract the contents of the zip into %appdata%\.minecraft
- simply run ZombieCraft_Editor.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraft_Editor.jar
- To use the demo map, run it like any other map with the ZombieCraft main menu option, this extracts the state of the map into zctemp for constant (unresettable) editing
- Exit the level, and click ‘create a map’ in the main menu, this is where _YOU MUST_ go for editing your map, running the map from the ZombieCraft menu option _OVERRIDES_ the files in zctemp, SO BE CAREFULL!!
- When you need to test destructable stuff (barriers, barricades), or are just finished your map, go into %appdata%\.minecraft\zctemp\yourmap\ and use winrar to create a zip file of your _map folder contents_, you can also add a file called ‘map.txt’ with 3 lines of text for the short map description.
- Take that zip and put it into %appdata%\.minecraft\zcmaps\ , now you can test the map with easy resetting of the map state, to go back to editing, simply run the map without playing it just so it extracts a fresh unplayed copy, then go back to create a map and open it that way
- ZombieCraft Map Editor does not interfere normal ZombieCraft or even with your regular minecraft game!
Big thank and credit must go to Corosus for makes this awesome ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod, we really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing minecraft with this mod. We hope you can make another popular mods like ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod
ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Extract ZombieCraftLaunch.jar from the zip, you can put it anywhere.
- simply run ZombieCraftLaunch.jar for windows, or open with Java Platform, from anywhere! Or in command line: java -jar ZombieCraftLaunch.jar
- For 3 extra maps: put the _contents_ of ‘ZC Extra Maps.zip’ into %appdata%\.minecraft\zcmaps
- ZombieCraft does not interfere with your regular minecraft game!
- Play Minecraft With ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod
Download Area ZombieCraft 1.4.6 Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6