WorldEdit CUI Mod – Download World Edit Client User Interface Mod for Minecraft. One of my favorite mods for manage the inventory is WordlEdit CUI mods! This mod is very important to us for edit the inventory, some like SPC or etc, WorldEdit is a powerful tool that assists you in building, fixing, and undoing griefing incidents. The original creator of this mod is lahwran, but some people at forums make this mod update and compatible with the latest minecraft. Want to install and download this WorldEdit CUI Mod ? see my post below installations and download link.
WorldEdit CUI Mod
WorldEdit CUI Mod is a client mod that adds an in-game GUI for WorldEdit. It shows your current selection in a visible, adjustable box with the corners clearly marked. This helps admins reduce errors while using WorldEdit, select more complex areas, and visualize the area that they are actually editing. It is an essential tool for any server that uses WorldEdit. It is also compatible with Single Player Commands!
WorldEdit CUI Mod Changelogs
- Latest Minecraft support
- Subtle performance improvements
- Removed support for installing via mods/ directory. Installing via minecraft.jar is the only supported method now.
- Added configuration option to disable update messages
- Support for Cylindrical and Ellipsoidal regions (requires WorldEdit 5.1)
- Lines are no longer affected by light, always show at full brightness
- Check an external update file for new CUI versions
- Move README to README.txt, for Windoze users.
- Remove all //desel and //sel commands. These have been fixed in WorldEdit itself, and are in version 5.1
WorldEdit CUI Mod Usage
WorldEdit CUI Mod is incredibly simple to use! Just install the mod, and it works whenever you select a point in WorldEdit! If you aren’t seeing a box show up when you select points, try typing “/we cui” into chat. If you start getting odd-colored codes in chat, you didn’t install the mod. Read the instructions.
Big thank and credit must go to yetanotherx for makes this awesome WorldEdit CUI Mod. We really appreciate your mod and enjoy playing latest minecraft with this mod. I hope you can make another popular mods in the future like WorldEdit CUI Mod.
WorldEdit CUI Mod Installations for Minecraft
- Download LiteLoader for Minecraft
- Download the latest version of the WorldEditCUI litemod and copy it to your mods folder. NOTE: Some browsers will change the file extension to .zip when downloading, if this happens be sure to change it back to .litemod or LiteLoader will not find the mod!
- Run the game and bask in the warm glow of your new CUI mod
Download WorldEdit CUI Mod 1.7.2 (Litemod Version)